Sassapphras

Sassapphras

A lass with sass / Who's full of class / Yet has the brass / To pass gas / To kick your ass / To be crass

Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues (White Trash Zombie, #2) - Diana Rowland,  Allison McLemore Audiobook: Same review re: voice actor as with the first book.

The second book in the series was frustrating because Angel kept getting shit on. I do like how she got hers in the end, being able to show everyone how capable and NOT stupid she is. One thing I love about this series is the cussing. I know, weird, right? I absolutely hate books that pussyfoot around cuss words. I know I say this a lot in my reviews here on Goodreads, but grow some fucking balls! Okay, so that doesn't actually pertain to this book. And I love almost everything about Angel's personality. The only thing I don't like about it is how she's not as aggressive when she's being wronged by someone she cares about (ie. her dad, Marcus).

Now, why the not high rating in review to this and the first book? I can't get down with zombies. I have never been able to. And talking about being hungry all the time for brains, and the peeling of the flesh when rotting... UGH! Totally not sexy. Also, relationships with Angel seem very lacking in detail. We may get personality details on a few, but Angel honestly just feels so alone. I don't like that.